College park Elementary
Mandarin Immersion Program and Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) Program
College Park has been named a 2018 California Distinguished School for its high academic performance.
College Park Elementary School will provide a nurturing and academically challenging environment that promotes students as powerful learners. Read more about our Mission & Vision.
The Mandarin Immersion Program at College Park is founded on the belief that all students possess talents and gifts. Read more about our Mandarin Immersion program.
Tours for new students for next year will begin in November and continue through February. The tour will include a brief presentation by the principal and a tour of several classrooms in both Mandarin and English. Check the website in mid-October for more information on tours.
For more information, please check out our Campus Tours Information page.
● March 7 Regular school day (NOT a minimum day)
● March 7 Update on Relocation w/Supt Ochoa 5:30 (Zoom)
● March 8-11 Parent-Teacher Conferences (minimum days)
● March 10 & 24 SMFCSD Board Meeting 6:30
● March 15 PTA General Assembly 6:30
● March 16 SSC 3-4:00
● March 28-April 8 Spring Break
● April 11 - District PD day (no classes)
● April 24 - Panda Fest 12-3:00 at CP
The California School Dashboard provides parents and educators with meaningful information on school and district progress so they can participate in decisions to improve student learning. Please click the following link for 2021 CA Dashboard information for College Park.